TS4.0 EOD downloads over a network to a client machine

Hi all,

A friend suggested that TS4.0 End of Day could be running on a small
internet shared home network on a client machine and could somehow be
tweaked so that the Dial Data internet downloads (or any other EOD
provider's downloads) could be brought down over the internet shared
network to the client machine's disk drive using the Omega Downloader.
In my case I am using a high speed DSL service through the phone company
(not cable).

Can anyone share some ideas on how to pull this off without having to
use a workaround as I describe below and without having to switch the
TS4.0 machine to run on the Internet shared server machine (server being
the one supporting the NIC card out to the internet)?

Thanks,
John Bowles.

P.S. for the time being my workaround is to have the modem and the hub
next to each other. I boot the client machine to a special partition
which runs only the service provider software (no Wingate on that
partition). I plug the network cable into the high speed modem and do my
download to a second drive which is shared with the TS4.0 on my main
partition on drive #1. Once the download is complete I move the network
cable back into the LAN's hub then I reboot to the main partition and
run my chart scan from there to get my daily setups. For the time being
at least I am trying to avoid reworking the setup so my TS4.0 machine
becomes the server machine which may be a slightly better workaround.