KeltnerChannel

Below is the code from ts2000i for Keltner Channel.  Since it has the
displaced input, I decided to import it to ts4.  After I overwrote the file
in ts4, I found that it does not verify.  The word KeltnerChannel is not
recognized.

If anyone knows how to make the ts5 version functional in ts4, it would be
much appreciated.

Thanks much.

Don

{*******************************************************************
Description : This Indicator plots Keltner Channel
Provided By : Omega Research, Inc. (c) Copyright 1999
********************************************************************}

Inputs: Price(Close), Length(10), Const(2.612), Displace(0);
Variables: Avg(0), UpperK(0), LowerK(0), AbsDisp(0);

Avg = Average(Price, Length);
UpperK = KeltnerChannel(Price, Length, Const);
LowerK = KeltnerChannel(Price, Length, -Const);

If Displace >= 0 OR CurrentBar > AbsValue(Displace) Then Begin
 Plot1[Displace](Avg, "CentLine");
 Plot2[Displace](UpperK, "K_Upper");
 Plot3[Displace](LowerK, "K_Lower");

 {Alert Criteria}
 Condition1 = Plot2 <> Plot3;
 If Price > Plot2 AND Condition1 Then
  Alert("Price is above the upper band")
 Else
  If Price < Plot3 AND Condition1 Then
   Alert("Price is below the lower band");

 {Keltner Channel Expert Commentary}
 #BeginCmtry
  Commentary(ExpertKeltnerChannel(Plot2, Plot3));
 #End;
End;