Re: Globex S&Ps Trading?

In a message dated 10/22/00 9:00:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
cslemaker1@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< Is anyone else getting S&P trades?  I'm showing a last price of 1411.60 but
 no actual ticks collected since before 8:30 p.m. NY time, the time that I
 turned TradeStation on.  (It's now 10:00 p.m. NY time.)

 Carroll Slemaker >>

Trading was halted.  Senior Management at the CME was called in to resolve
the technology problems as well as the trade issues.  The off the record
hearsay information I was given said 500 orders or 500 contracts are being
looked at.   Some trades may well be busted, even if you entered your order
tonight.  Stay tuned, or contact your broker.  Patience is a requisite.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!  John J.
Lothian is the President of the Electronic Trading Division of The Price
Futures Group, Inc., an Introducing Broker.