Help with indicators

I posted this query the other day, but didn't get a response. I was
hoping someone might know the answer to this question.

I want to create an indicator that references another indicator (plot).
This is trivial in Metastock:

myVolatility = Fml("Volatility");

the fml command stands for 'formula reference', and can query any other
indicator, even if the formula you are referring to is a user defined
indicator. What is the equivalent function in TS 2000i? There seems to
be some sort of 'IncludeSignal' feature, but it does not appear to work
from within an indicator (only a signal).

Thanks for any help or ideas on this subject.

Regards

robert