RE: Scan attachments for virus files - off topic

That has got to be the most ridiculous product I have ever seen.  Anyone who
would let someone scan there hardrive for your passwords and trading account
numbers from over the net will get exactly what they deserve.

In other words, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT and beware of anyone who would
suggest you use such a product.

Jerry W.