RE: Re[2]: Float-based Indicators --- my contribution

Inputs: F_Vol(1000000);

vars: CumVol(0);
{
if currentbar >= 1 then begin
}
CumVol= Volume;
value1 = 0;

while CumVol < F_Vol begin
	value1 = value1 + 1;
	CumVol= CumVol +  volume[value1];
end;
{
value3 = average(close, value1);
}

plot1(value1,"days");
{
end;
}

This indicator plots the number of days needed to reach a certain amount of
cumulative volume after reading the Float article on tasc. Then I thought...
why limit ourselves with volume... since the idea was to create basically an
adaptive channel breakout where the lenght was f(cumulative volume)... then
why not changing the cumvolume varible from volume to volatility? or to
cumtruerange or any kind of condition that your real NN can generate... much
more interesting.
I hope you all enjoy this small contribution of mine. It is a pleasure to
belong to this list.

Regards

Riccardo Ronco - London
"I am not a number, I am a free man!"