RE: What is the future of TS?

TS2k pretty much fulfills my needs.  I moved from the city to the country so
I now have ISDN instead of @home so dependency on the internet worries me
more now than before.  I could deal with fewer options in a new
Tradestation.com such as a symbol limit but I can't deal with a slower feed
than the one I now have.  Automatic order entry worries me.  What if it
doesn't exit for some reason.

I prefer Omega get the product stable before it is released however it is
more important to release it WITH FEWER FEATURES AND FEWER BUGS before they
run out of cash.  I would suggest to Omega they push the current product
with a reasonable cost to upgrade to the new TS.com when it is ready.

Most important they need to produce and push something, for sale now, as I
don't want them go bust.  TS2k under Windows 2000 works very well so market
the hell out of it until the .com is available.  I don't even know if the
.com is something I would buy.

Jimmy