Re: What is the future of TS?

> If Omega wants to keep us as customers they have to take care of us.

I agree with Dennis.  Omega *doesn't* want us, or at least they
didn't in their "sell 'em software & dump 'em" days.  We're just
annoying customers who demand inconvenient things like support and
bug fixes.  A steady stream of newbies who write them a check and
then disappear is so much easier to work with.

But as Dennis said, if they think they're going to move to a service-
oriented subscription model, they're going to have to do some radical
surgery on their corporate values.  A steady flow of subscription
fees sounds great on the surface, but you need to DELIVER on your
promises if you want the money to keep flowing.  Especially in this
day & age of instant communication among customers.

Gary