Re: I need your responce

 Kimberly,

After doing some due diligence of my own, I feel I owe you an apology
for my thoughtless remark last night. And thoughtless it was indeed, as
I sprang to the defense of a friend, and that happens without thought.
So let's be pals and forget it, ok? I'm sorry.

Best,
Monte

ps- why do kids hate to brush their teeth? i think it's because it's
boring to them. many attempts have been made to produce toothpaste
products to gain that market share. i do not know how well they've done
in solving that big little problem. i think it would be possible to
develop a product that, perhaps, keeps changing color the longer you
brushed. that would grab the market by storm. (how much you wanna bet it
hits the shelves in 3-6 months)

I said:
I agree with this. If you don't like Igor's posts, Kimberly, you can
always filter mail from him as I do mail from you.

Regards,
Monte