Re: DATA DISASTER

In a message dated 10/2/00 11:32:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
TaoOfDow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Also, by "history.com" I assume that you mean Omega's refresh data at their
 website.  If my assumption is correct, then you should know that my
experience
 with omega's refresh data is that there are many, many missing ticks, so that
 while the data may be marginally acceptable for EOD or large minute-based
bars,
 eg hour bars, the data I find to be poor for analysis at the tick level. >

My reference was to "historybank.com", their data site for TS2000i users.
That is different from their "refresh data" provided at their web site which
TS4 folks have to use by necessity.  I AGREE with your comments about the
data at their web site, the "refresh data".  Not only are a lot of TIC data
missing, there are lots of whole DAYS missing.  I've only had TS2000i, and
therefore access to "historybank.com", for a short time and dont' know yet
about the accuracy and competeness of the data refresh provided there.

Lee