Re: DATA DISASTER

> Also, by "history.com" I assume that you mean Omega's refresh data at
their
> website.  If my assumption is correct, then you should know that my
experience
> with omega's refresh data is that there are many, many missing ticks, so
that
> while the data may be marginally acceptable for EOD or large minute-based
bars,
> eg hour bars, the data I find to be poor for analysis at the tick level.

What I have not been able to understand, is if their next generation of
product is being web based real time data supplier, software, and brokerage,
then why can't they strip the tick data off and make it available on their
web page for after hours use? Why does it have to contain holes like sieve?
It would sure make me weary of the quality of the new product they're trying
to sell.