Re: DATA DISASTER

Also, by "history.com" I assume that you mean Omega's refresh data at their
website.  If my assumption is correct, then you should know that my experience
with omega's refresh data is that there are many, many missing ticks, so that
while the data may be marginally acceptable for EOD or large minute-based bars,
eg hour bars, the data I find to be poor for analysis at the tick level.