From: Rick Holland [mailto:rholland@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 9:38 AM
To: pcherney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Real Time Data providers?

i use dtn sat. dish to daytrade realtime 1 min. bars on t/s 2oooi.   i check
the data about once a month by being on the phone for a couple of mintues
with my floor broker and we call the market backand forth solely to check
the speed of my data. im generally 1 second or less behind him.  been using
them for about 2 years.

rick