Re: Real Time Data providers?

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Real Time Data providers?
  • From: "Rick Holland" <rholland@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 07:38:11 -0700

i use dtn sat. dish to daytrade realtime 1 min. bars on t/s 2oooi.   i check
the data about once a month by being on the phone for a couple of mintues
with my floor broker and we call the market backand forth solely to check
the speed of my data. im generally 1 second or less behind him.  been using
them for about 2 years.

rick