Electronic Trading Again

  1-    I don't recommend any one System over another.  Sorry about not explaining a Market Order.

In the Electronic System there are ONLY Limit Orders i.e. a Match between Buyer and Seller, whereas in the Pit, combined orders ( orders from one or more players - - several brokers ) may " make the match ".  There are also some priorities, other than who is in first.  Check this out with your Broker.

The Broker / Software Developer has programmed a Synthetic " Market Order ".   - -  He has to use the Limit, But in making the
" Synthetic Market Order "  - -   PFG uses " or beter  "    to  =      + / - 15 POINTS on the ES depending if Buy or Sell                             ( it's different for say NQ )                & IB uses 10 POINTS  for the ES     Not Ticks.
I do not know about LEO / ZAP or others, but most are derivatives of these types of softwares.

In a " Fast Market " one must monitor the time and  market move closely  - - don't assume because a " Market Order " has been entered, you will be filled ! !     - -  and at a reasonable price, according to what your are seeing on your Trading screen, etc..

Additionally  one must ascertain if always connected to the server or NOT     - -  and what kind of Desk support ( back-up ) is available  - -  The Price of the service, is NOT the factor     - -  the Service and the Fill are.  Each must be weighed by each of you, when you make your selection.  Routers are used by some traders for additional Internet Back-Up, etc.

Make sure you have all the facts, then decide which one is Best for You.      Hope I haven't boored the pros.
John