Re: DJIA electronic?

What are the current trading hours for the DJ futures? Are they pit
only? I've never paid much attention to them in the past but I went to
take a look last night on quote.com and could only get trades from 8:20
to 4:15 eastern. Hmmmm, as I type that, I just checked US and it's the
same story. So maybe my question should be what are the quote.com
symbols for the c and e sessions of DJ and US. Looks like they don't
combine them into a single chart like they do with the CME stuff when
you click all sessions.

--
  Dennis