Re: Save a screen as a file?

In a message dated 9/20/00 3:01:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dba10@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I tried with 2000i on multimonitor. There is a File-Save as Picture & that
 worked very well. Thank you. Didn't know about this & had been planning to
 get a Screen Capture program. When you try Print Screen on multimonitor, you
 get ALL the screens.

 Found other file converters here
 http://hotfiles.zdnet.com/cgi-bin/texis/swlib/hotfiles/search.html >>

I'm just in the process of changing over to TradeStation 2000i from TS4.  So
far it's been a trouble free process and I admit to being impressed with it
so far.

I got your e-mail pointing out the "File - save as picture" on the drop down
list.  Thanks for that.  I'd have been looking long, fruitlessly and probably
with unwarranted curses on my lips "save to clipboard" button from my
experience on TS4 if you hadn't alerted me.

Lee Scharpen