RE: EasyLanguage for "First hour high/low"

  • To: "Doug Fields" <dfields@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: EasyLanguage for "First hour high/low"
  • From: "Bernie" <eurobernie@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 07:36:15 -0700

Hello Doug and everybody.

I have a system in ELA about "First hour high/low". I send you the code. But
I think is not exactly. You can learn this code to help you.
I am interested to buy and to sell when the bar (20 minutes, 30 minutes, or
60 minutes) have finished.

See you.

INPUT:BEGINCH(SESS1STARTTIME),ENDCH(0930),VAR1(10),VAR2(10);

VARS:CH(H),CL(L);

IF TIME >= BEGINCH AND TIME <= ENDCH THEN BEGIN
     CH = H;
     CL = L;
END;

IF TIME >= BEGINCH AND TIME <= ENDCH THEN BEGIN
     IF H > CH THEN CH = H;
     IF L < CL THEN CL = L;
END;

IF TIME > ENDCH AND DATE = DATE THEN BEGIN

BUY AT  CH + VAR1 POINT STOP;
SELL AT CL  - VAR2 POINT STOP;
END;{SESS1STARTTIME}