Re: ProSuite and Windows 98 - help

Greetings Doug,

Tuesday, September 19, 2000, 9:30:43 AM, you wrote:

DF> Hello all,

DF> I'm running ProSuite 2000i Platinum + eSignal Online.

DF> I have an AMD Athlon 600 and 384 megs of RAM.

DF> My system resources are almost completely used up, and this is after putting
DF> in another 128megs of RAM yesterday. This is per the Windows Resource Meter!
DF> Things start acting flaky and I even get occasional messages saying stuff is
DF> too full.

What operating system do you currently run and which service pack are
you using for your ProSuite?  I've heard many have had good results
with just the sp4c and I've seen a Athlon 700 w/256 megs ram run sp5
quite stable as well with only occasional, appropriate cpu peaks.
Note here: the ram were 2 sticks of Infinion based chips, PC133, the
good stuff :)

DF> If anyone uses Windows 2000, do you know if it would work with USB devices?

Windows 2000 does support USB devices and Win ME should do so as well.
Hope this helps.  Got more questions? Zip them on over and I'll help
if I can.

--
Best regards,
 Tai Nguyen                      mailto:tainguyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx