Re: Technical Analysis pointers

Doug Fields wrote:

> Hello all,

<snip>

> I wouldn't mind some pointers to books about formal trading systems as well.
> Murphy discusses a lot of things that could go into subjective or objective
> (mechanical) systems, but I would like to read about actual systems
> construction, testing, shortcomings, etc.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Doug

Al "Jesse James" Einstein - "Theory of Shooting Bullets in a Box"

Alex "Fading for a Living" Older - "Story of 3 Computers and Their
Screens and Screams"

Ed "And My Pal" Mageeeeee - "Advanced Crayon Drawing"

John "Where Can I Find a Clean Pair of Shorts" Morphous - "The Invisible
Divestor"

Andy "The Pipe" Plumber - "Where is My Graph Paper?"

Peter "Lynch Mob" Cinch - "How Does This Stock Taste to You?"

Jack "Make a Wager" Pager - "How I Make Money Not Trading"

Chicago "WE Like Our Crummy Pits" Board of Fade - "Commodity Raiding
Manual"

Scott "Lower Low" Loudery - "The Magick of Moving Avarices"

 I guess the best bet is to read everything you can....read the
descriptions of the books, and read what STRIKES A CHORD for YOU. Other
people's opinions aren't really worth much.

mcs