From: Jerry [mailto:drwar@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 10:08 PM
To: Omega-List (E-mail)
Subject: Invalid date problem ts2k

Does anyone know how to solve this problem. It seems anytime their is a
datafeed disconnection. I start getting these errors and it will not let me
build charts that are upto the present date. I have tried the following.

	1) scrolling thru data looking for bad ticks
	2) deleting and rebuilding indexes.
	3) Completely reloading data from good source.

The only thing I have found that works is to reinstall global server. This
is a pain in the butt with all the service packs and symbols universe
updates.Does anyone have a better solution.

Best Regards