FW: EasyLanguage for "First hour high/low

Terry Wrote:
There is no way to do this without using DLLs and building an
external database containing the relations. If anyone has done
this work already I would be interested in hearing about it. If
anyone is interested in working on such a project cooperatively I
would also be interested in hearing from them.
=============
in order to determine if a stock is in an indice, you could create a signal
with a string array in which you would store each stock names
then use a For Loop to scan the array
create and insert an indicator for each stock you follow, and put in this
indicator an includeSystem statement (IncludeSystem: "StockIndexSystem";) in
order to insert the following code:

Anyway, I agree with Terry, If you want to follow a huge number of stocks,
the only way I think of is to use HashNums DLL.

Greetings from Paris,

Philippe