Technical Analysis pointers

Hello all,

This is slightly off topic, but I hope you will share nonetheless. (And
thank you all for your "first X minutes" help; I plan to put it into
practice this coming week.)

I've completed John Murphy's "Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets"
as my first (formal) book on technical analysis.

I'd like to read some more in depth material. This seemed to be a relatively
high level summary of the field, and I would like to get a bit more into it.
I can handle more mathematically inclined or otherwise involved material.
(E.g., McMillian's Options as a Strategic Investment's math is a breeze, and
Chriss's Black Scholes book is not much of a problem.)

I wouldn't mind some pointers to books about formal trading systems as well.
Murphy discusses a lot of things that could go into subjective or objective
(mechanical) systems, but I would like to read about actual systems
construction, testing, shortcomings, etc.

Many thanks,

Doug