Re: Jurik Research

I am sorry but I do not understand your message.

You say that you "will get the JMA because it has no LAG". Then you seem unhappy because "Jurik killed it by removing LAG from its JMA". I interpret this wording as getting exactly what your wanted - but you seem unhappy.

I have used this product in the past and found that it did exactly what Jurik said it would do - creating a smooth signal with very small lag.

Could you please explain your concern in more detail? Perhaps you were being facetious and I misunderstood the intent?

Bob Fulks