Jurik Research

Hi List --

I just opened my window couple of days ago and throw away on a wind
$200
I will explain you in all the details how I did it.

I am using time to time a Moving Average indicator.
So, I thought that if I will get JMA from Jurik Research that has no
LAG, I will benefit grossly.
Well, when I got JMA from Jurik Research, and put it on a screen, I
found that I was mistaken. The phenomena of Moving Average is well
known and unique.  Jurik killed it by removing LAG from its JMA.
I was looking at the screen on JMA that was going through all the bars
as a stick goes through Shish Kebab and must say it was no fan at all.

Guys, do not through your money on a wind like me.

Val