Re: Jurik Research

Igor,

It is too bad you paid good money for an indicator that you now find is not
to your liking.

However, in all fairness to Mark Jurik, I wish to point out that if you had
simply gone to Mr. Jurik's web site and carefully reviewed the examples of
JMA posted there, you should have been able to clearly understand  the
unique low lag character of his moving average.  The site goes to some
length to specifically explain that JMA is NOT like other moving averages
and is the basis for creating other low lag indicators.

I have no connection with Mr. Jurik other that as a satisfied user of his
products, particularly his RSX.   In my twenty years of trading in the
markets, I know of comparatively  few vendors whose products  have performed
as represented and actually delivered continuing value to the trader.  I
have found Mark Jurik to be a straight shooter and hope others on this list
who may be looking for better tools will not dismiss JMA or other Jurik
indicators just because you did not understand what you were purchasing.

Based on your post, I respectfully suggest that you might consider a
standard exponential MA or the T3 average, both recently available on this
list for free.

Regards,
Jim Alvis