Nasim Taleb

<x-flowed>
Some time ago someone here (at least I believe it was on this list) posted
a pointer to the work of Nasim Taleb. I believe this was connected to the
Derivatives.com site and discussed his book which was published in part
finished form in html format. I have saved the first few chapters but have
lost details of the link. I would be interested to see if anything has been
updated if anyone (original poster ?) still has details.

TIA for any assistance.

Iain
</x-flowed>