Re: VB Math Library

Peter, One place you might want to try is Component Source. http://www.componentsource.com/Default.asp?Set=Y They are a business that sells all sorts of tools, libraries and prebuilt  'parts' for VB as well as other languages.  There are other places to go as well, but that is one I have purchased from before and theri selection is quite large. John At 06:05 AM 9/2/2000, Peter Gibson wrote: Can anyone recommend a math library that I can called from VB?  Looking at some recent articles from S&C magazine that call for a little higher math and would like to avoid writing code that has already been written.  Thanks.