Re: ASCII data problem

  "That is a Bridge pipeline problem that occurs as the data is
broadcast".  So says FS techsupport. It is most common in the
high volume contracts. Support says it will be corrected before
Jan1. It can also occur if an FS user is not using the latest FS
data buffer patch.
  In a min(.vch) file, the first instance of the timestamp is the
correct value.
Delete the latter.
  In a tick(.tch) file, earlier timestamps occur after a later
timestamp.
i.e. 12:15:02 followed by 12:15:00. Delete the latter.
  However, FS has a tick editor that scans the data and looks
for these and asks if you want to edit the tick when it comes to a bad
one and it should be run, at the very least, before exiting FS. I run it

daily after the rth session.
  I highly advise anyone using the FS ascii file conversion utility to
run this, save the data in the FS manager, and then create the ascii
file.

dbs