Re: astonishingly good stock broker

Yes Bill
   I'm a competing broker in the business since 82'. If there was or is
something; I've seen it. Nothing to hide here and I execute my customer
orders right from the deck. No middlemen. If I hit that send button by
mistake I bought something. With the system used by my clearing house there
is no room for errors and we don't pay for order flow. We have our own
volume. So when you tell me that you saved a nickel or dime on a trade I just
laugh to myself. But if your comfortable with that, don't change. It's
important to be happy and if that's good value for you then you did your
investigating.

Morris