EL Help with McClellan intraday

I am using the Omega formula to calculate the McClellan Oscillator using 5
min bars where
    Data1 = 5 min SP
    Data2 = 5 Min adv
    Data 3 = 5 min decl
I want to use and reference the last osc value from the previous day. The
following formula will do that:

Input: DaysBak(1); {would like to use this as input }

If Time = Sess1EndTime and Date >= StartDte then Begin
  Value1 = (XAverage(Close of data2 - Close of data3,19) of data1
      - XAverage(Close of data2 - Close of data3,39) of data1);
{"McClellan ");}
End;

I would like to be able to reference the value of the last osc bar 2 days
(or x days) back. Using Value1[1] or Value1[2] does not do this. It only
references one bar back rather than one day back. I have tried everything I
can think of. Any suggestions much appreciated.

Karl   kschr@xxxxxxxxxxx