Re: TS4 5 min files

Gary,
     I have the same setup , and when my morning update is backing up
my tick-files, it goes up to 50%, then starts counting down to 0 again
with a minus - in front of the numbers,   I don't think this is normal
is it??, and if not, is it a big deal or not..??

any ideas on this?? I think I have the y2k patch, but really cant remember ,
as I was busy doing a lot of updating at the time, but I think I must have
it..

 confused again / Ted