Re: Follow-up on "Systems-Only" List...it's ready to go ->

ok man. don't get paranoid, the thing
spreads like cancer... all you will do
is scare people from getting  on the
good list. nobody's going to sell your
profile to nobody, i give you my word
on that and same goes for the rest of you.
or
send me your nda and i will be happy
to sign it with -my name- and your name
on it. is that what you want?
and about privacy, listen - there was
no privacy, there is no privacy, there
will be no privacy...
we are all hanging on a single thin
hair here called trust.
if you don't want to reveal your college
degree, i have to ask if you worked
at area 51... ?
as far as this list is concerned the purpose
of the info is to keep certain individuals
as well as tire kickers off this list and
for  me the moderator to know who's
who around the block. also i though
i kind of gave everyone a clue that
i don't need your mother's maiden name
to get you on the list. if you don't want to
give your name out, ok fine with me
but when the list starts you better be typing
those good  posts like i will be... otherwise
no name, no info, no contributions to the list,
you know what i mean...
is that an agreement? so common over  Z and
sign up if you want to... don't be paranoid
about it more than i am... just tell me
that you traded something other than baseball
cards and you have a high  school diploma and
you are in.
bilo.
ps. also must point out,
i will post my profile on the new list for everyone to see.
i am not Mark Brown.
i haven't met him in person yet.
is that it? now people will start signing up left and right or what?