RE: "Next Open"

Let's take a shot at this. While I don't have the next day dll personally,
here's how I would use a "next day peeker" function

If my trading strategy decides that it's time to buy, based on ATR or other
criteria, and my approach is to buy tomorrow at a specific price offset from
the close today, tomorrows open, I would execute code like this (pseudocode,
requires added vars and puncuation):

If mybuycondition is true then
begin
	tomorrowopen = "gettomorrowsopenprice"	{get tomorrows open price}
	buy next bar at tomorrowopen  + .5 stop	{setup a buy stop order for
tomorrow}
end

or

buy next bar at tomorrowopen  + (.5 * ATRofthelast20days) stop

In essence, we are setting up the buy today, for tomorrow's consideration,
based on tomorrows opening price and other factors. This emulates the type
of trading system where a human would check the open price, hand calculate
an entry point, and call their broker. use of the nextdayopen function
allows this type of system to be tested.

warmest regards,
Kimberly