R: Strategy performance question...

Hi Kymberly,

Sorry but I can't share my personal macro that works only
in combination with my proprietary VB testing platform.

If you need only a simple end of trade report it's not
difficult to do:

Try this:

- create the files .txt with the trades

in Excel choose "Record macro":

- open the file you created by Easy Language code(i.e. S&P.txt)
- format the file as you want
- cut & paste all what you want.

Click Stop Record.

You have now the code for import one file without the need
to write nothing.

And for portfolio?

take the Excel code created for the macro and put it
in a VBA loop statement.

For Each [Every Stocks on my Portfolio]

do this

here you put the macro

Next Stocks

"Every Stocks on my Portfolio": take all the files name you need
and put them in an array.

You have to write only 4-5 lines of code by hand.

Nicola Prada