Re: NQ $$$ value?

  Just thought I'd mention that the reason for my interest in the ND
is due to the relationship of the indices to each other.
  When the ND or the DJ put on a move, they don't look back until
they come to rest or exhaust the move.The SP ,on the other hand,
is constantly looking over it's shoulder at the other indices to see how

far is too far. And how far is too far? Well not as strong as the ND but

stronger than the DJ or Not as strong as the DJ but stronger than
the ND.  Unless the DJ and ND are both headed for strong moves
in the same direction, the SP oscillations carry a lot of noise in the
direction it's headed. Just my personal opinion and not based on
any tests. It seems likely to me that 2 NQ mini's could outperform
1 SP or 5 ES on an intraday basis. I've never traded the NQ.

dbs