Re: NQ $$$ value?

you bet....my mini s&p slip hasn't been more than the 0.25 bid/ask spread
per side vs 0.5-1.0 handles in the big s&p.  commish is a relatively small
factor when compared with the much larger slip in the biggies vs minis.
of course, if ya overtrade and scalp for a few handles, then the commish
can eat you alive if yer not careful

TJ

an e-trading convert :))