Re[2]: PMB and Timberhill is terrible !!

Hello  Keith,

K> Bob,

K> I have 3 different ISP's.  It is 100% not an isp problem on my part.

maybe

K> All problems I have had are confirmed through a phone call to the desk.

when  i get on the phone and bitch at someone - i can usually get them
to  repeat  after  me  anything i want them to.. anything!  so i would
not  hold weight that because some guy who answers the phone tells you
what  you  want  to hear which is - it's their problem.  they are most
likely  giving  you the benefit of the doubt, if you do not constantly
monitor  your  isp performance IN REAL TIME then you do not have a leg
to  stand  on!   if you will give me your ip address i will put you on
my  monitor  list and i will show you how many times you are down when
you  think  you  are  up, i know the cable business that well. in fact
everyone in Colorado at att knows me personally.  i was finally kicked
off their service by their attorneys who wrote me a letter essentially
telling me they know their service sucked.     m