Re: PMB and Timberhill is terrible !!

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: PMB and Timberhill is terrible !!
  • From: Keith <Keanjo@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 08:55:48 -0700

They have constant connection problems.  As I write this a cancelled
order that was placed 55 minutes ago which was pending just got
confirmed cancelled.  No one on the phone can do anything for you except
tell you there is a connection problem.  On average 3 days a month you
can't trade @ all due to no connection.  Probably another 5 days have
intermittent problems like today. They just developed a new interface
which is very buggy and slow.  They don't tell you when there is any
problem with there connection, software, etc.  You find this out after
you have placed a trade.  Which is why I place way out of the money
trades like today to see if everything is working properly.  I have been
in trades many times when something goes wrong on their end and they
can't tell me ANYTHING about the status of my order. When it works it
works well, but it's not dependable for crap.

Keith