Re: PMB and Timberhill is terrible !!

  • To: <Keanjo@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: PMB and Timberhill is terrible !!
  • From: "Randall Kurzon" <rkurzon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:21:34 -0700

I'm afraid my experience is quite the opposite. I have found that a lot
revolves around the quality of my internet connection and, over the last
year and a half, have managed to eliminate most outages. It seems that
outages or delays in service that I attributed to PMB in the past were
actually caused by problems with my connection. Could be you have some of
the same problems, no?

Randall