Re: Bifuncs folder? TradeStation

<x-flowed>
Are you running TS4?  (I don't recall seeing a "Ts" folder in TS2000)

There is a FAQ on the Omega Research support page that indicates what
folders you need to backup.  I know this covers TS2000 -- I'm not sure
about TS4.

Dave

At 06:33 PM 8/12/00 -0700, Phil wrote:
>   I have been backing up some of my TradeStation folders etc.
>  The way I understand it, all of my systems, indicators, functions, etc.
>are in the Ts folder.  Is that correct?  So if I save the whole TS folder,
>I will have all of my systems, indicators, functions etc. to reinstall if
>something happens.  Is that correct?

In TS2000, your code is in the MyWork folder.

>   There are also a lot of files with similar names etc. in the Bifuncs file.
>  What is the Bifuncs file, and what does it contain in it?   Is ther any
>need to save the Bifuncs file?
>
>  Any information about the TS file, and what the Bifuncs file is and what
>it contains would be very helpful.
>
>   Thank you,

david_wieringa@xxxxxxxx
Software Engineer (contractor)