Bifuncs folder? TradeStation

  I have been backing up some of my TradeStation folders etc.
 The way I understand it, all of my systems, indicators, functions, etc.
are in the Ts folder.  Is that correct?  So if I save the whole TS folder,
I will have all of my systems, indicators, functions etc. to reinstall if
something happens.  Is that correct?

  There are also a lot of files with similar names etc. in the Bifuncs file.
 What is the Bifuncs file, and what does it contain in it?   Is ther any
need to save the Bifuncs file?

 Any information about the TS file, and what the Bifuncs file is and what
it contains would be very helpful.

  Thank you,