The Uses of Pumpkins

Dear Group,

Here's part of an Email a friend sent me, and I enjoyed it so much and
thought that maybe it was because of all those hours looking at the
screen with the market going nowhere that causes, at least in part, what
must be my craziness.  On that presumption, I thought that you one or
more of you might enjoy the story too, so here it is.

Caveat: Adult humor!!!

Sincerely,

Richard

It was in the Washington Post... the title of the article was "Best
> Comeback
> >  Line Ever."
> >
> >  In summary, the police arrested Patrick Lawrence, a 22-year-old
white
> male,
> >  resident of  Dacula, GA, in a pumpkin patch at 11:38 p.m. on
Friday.
> >  Lawrence will be charged with lewd and lascivious behaviour, public

> >  indecency, and public intoxication at the Gwinnett County
courthouse on
> >  Monday. The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin
patch he
> >  decided to stop. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside,
and
> there
> >  was no one around here for miles. At least I thought there wasn't,"
he
> >  stated in a phone interview.  Lawrence went on to say that he
pulled over
> >  the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was
appropriate
> >  his purposes, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his
alleged
> "need."
> >
> >  "I guess I was just really into it, you know?" he commented with
evident
> >  embarrassment. In the process, Lawrence apparently failed to notice
> >  Gwinnett County police car approaching and was unaware of his
audience
> until
> >  officer Brenda Taylor approached him.
> >
> >  "It was an unusual situation, that's for sure," said officer
Taylor.  "I
> >  walked up to Lawrence and he's...just working away at this
pumpkin."

> >  Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached
Lawrence.