Subject: Security Block not found!!! Please Help
Author: Dave Humes
Date:  08/12/2000 12:52 PM

I recently had a hard disk crash, so when I took it in for repair. While
there I also had the motherboard upgraded to a 600mhz.  I reinstalled my
Tradestation 2000 from the original disk when I got it back.  Then installed
the upgrades and builds.  But I still keep getting "Security Block Not
Found" error messages.  Does anyone have any ideas? Omega is closed over the
weekend.

Thank you!