RE: Same day exits

A good system is always going to have multiple open orders ......
1) fixed-from-entry stop loss
2) quick profit take-out stop

These are just a few examples.

The fact that WhichExit() and WhichEntry() capabilities are absent in
TS2000i is simply a reflection of the poor customer relations and DRAMATIC
lack of attention-to-detail that has plagued Omega Research thru the TS2000i
debacle thus resulting in a crippled company incapable of moving forward in
a changing environment.

Totally amazing to see the tech support response to this "enhancement
request"; It took about 3 attempts to get them to even UNDERSTAND the issues
related to this.