RE: Same day exits

I fail to see how these proposed functions would help Mel. The
solution has always been to move to a smaller timeframe until only
1 event is likely to occur in each bar. Bill's reply is right on.
Trying to shoehorn multiple trades into a single bar is asking
for trouble. I liked the toggle option in old System Writer Plus
of not allowing stops on the bar of entry. It was scary on daily
data, but amazing how often it improved test results.

rich

BTW - requests for enhancements to TS2000i are like asking for
enhancements to DOS 6.2 from Microsoft. Its a "legacy" product.