Re: Neural Networks for trading

<x-flowed>
Does anyone have anything to say about how to position size for neural
network trading?

Yes, I admit I've salivated at the examples on Neuroshell's website, but as
I prepare to put my children in debt with Neuroshell Trader, I'm pondering
how you can know how much to trade on one of these "black box" stop&reverse
systems, since you don't know what your maximum risk per trade is until you
get there.

Without knowing your exit price, or something about your exit price, you
don't know your risk, so how can you know your trade size?  Sure, you could
add a trailing stop, but is there some more free-form, self-adjusting way
of thinking about this, that lets the net dictate the trades while
position-sizing according to risk?

       Paul
</x-flowed>