RE: FW: Tick data request - AKA Highway robbery for historical tick data

CQG was in business long before Omega and TS existed, so they may think of
themselves as THE standard. Their software has always used the timestamp
convention that I described.  When I first got TS, I thought Omega's way of
doing things was funky ;-)

MT