RE: FW: Tick data request - AKA Highway robbery for historical tick data

  • To: "Patrick White" <simgenie@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: FW: Tick data request - AKA Highway robbery for historical tick data
  • From: "M. Simms" <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:09:15 -0700

It's a valid point.....exactly WHICH is the standard !!!
I am not yet using the RT feed, but will be soon......Yikes, luckily I use
sess1begintime instead.....which should be OK....
Logically, a bar is an image of recent "history" for an elapsed interval of
time.
Based on that definition, then Omega is "correct"......but if 90%+ of the
data vendors have defined it the other way, then Omega should comply.