Re: Same old same old

Tai Nguyen wrote:
> I'd like to help the good O-List with the following
>   as well as anything else the people feel is important:
>
>   -Archive the digest version

That's a noble effort, Tai. Thanks. I do have one request. Please strip
our email addresses out of the archives before posting them to the web.
There are automated spambots that troll the web looking for email
addresses. Once you get on one of those mailing lists, the only thing
you can do to stop your mailbox from being flooded with porn spam is
change your address.

--
  Dennis